Friday, October 28, 2005

Running Stuff and Thoughts

Not much being reported today.

I've thought about keeping a log of my running mileage.
This week:
Monday - 6 miles
Tuesday - 0 miles
Wednesday - 6 miles
Thursday - 5? miles
Friday - 0 miles
TOTAL 17 miles (low week!)

Last week:
Monday - 6 miles
Tuesday - 0 miles
Wednesday - 6 miles
Thursday - 6 miles
Friday - 6 miles
Saturday - 6 miles
TOTAL 30 miles

Tuesdays are a 'short' day for me at work - I have to leave early to go volunteer as a worker in the Portland Temple (LDS), so I don't get out to go running on those days.

Playing around with an idea for a new nickname: Vanhoofer - I'm thinking of a goat with human bare feet on it... Nahhh.. Not that good of an idea... Keep working on it.

I've been signing my posts on the Yahoo running barefootgroup as Vancouver Barefoot. Boring.

No comments: